Here are some of the novels I’m most excited about reading over the next few months!
Quite a few (well, most) are advance copies from publishers/ Netgalley (these are marked with a *) so I’ve included the UK release dates below too, so you know when they’ll be available to buy!
They’re all on my reading list so expect to see reviews coming soon 🙂
- Even The Dead – Benjamin Black (28 Jan)
- The Girl in the Ice – Robert Bryndza (12 Feb)
- The Girl you lost – Kathryn Croft (19 Feb)
- The Shadow Hour – Kate Riordan (25 Feb)
- Bone By Bone- Sanjida Kay (3 Mar)
- Beautiful Losers – Eve Seymour (8 Mar)
- Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel – Jane Costello (10 Mar)
- Sisters and Lies – Bernice Barrington (24 Mar)
- The One-in-a-Million Boy – Monica Wood (5 Apr)
- Shtum – Jem Lester (7 Apr)
- This Secret We’re Keeping – Rebecca Done (26 Apr)
- The Last Days of Summer – Vanessa Ronan (5 May)
- The Girls – Emma Cline (2 Jun)
- My Name is Leon – Kit De Waal (2 Jun)
Currently Reading: A Book For Her by Bridget Christie
Have you read any of these? Do any look particularly exciting to you?
Add me as a friend on Goodreads!